Lodge rooms feature:
- Open room floor plans
- 1 queen-size bed, 2 sets of bunk beds, couch, including full-size hide-a-bed
- 1 bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Carpeting throughout upstairs
- Community kitchen with supplies and seating for up to 40 people (must be reserved separately)
- Note that lodge rooms are all located on the third floor; there is no elevator
- Distance to lifts: 50 feet (or 20 steps)
- Well-behaved pets welcome (Sipapu charges $20 per pet per visit)
- Sleeps up to 8 maximum
To view a map of our base and lodging area, click here.
View Sipapu’s Lodging Policies.
Click here to learn about the events happening at Sipapu during your stay.