Sipapu’s rental shop carries alpine skis, boots, poles, snowboards, ski bikes, and more. Our on-site experts will ensure you’re fitted for the right gear. All rentals must be booked online prior to coming to Sipapu. Prices for rentals are dynamic and will shift with demand, on peak days prices may be higher.
PLEASE NOTE: If you rent equipment for multiple days, keep your equipment until your last day — no need to turn it in each day.
Know Before You Go
For the health and well-being of our guests and employees we will continue modified pick-up procedures for rentals for the 21/22 season. Here is what you need to know before you book:
- At the time of booking, you will need to provide the name, birth date, height, weight, and skier type of each member of your party.
- When you arrive at the resort, get and activate a reloadable Sipapu card and go to the rental shop to pick up your rentals. Wait in line until you are called into the boot fitting area. Please do not have friends or family who are not renting join you.
- After boot fitting, you’ll be fitted for your skis and poles or snowboard. Pick up your gear on the rack and head to the slopes.
- At the end of the rental period, please remove your boots outside the equipment return.
- We encourage guests to rent gear for the entire length of their stay at Sipapu to avoid having to repeat the rental process each day.
During the ski season, the rental shop is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
|Sport Skis, Boots and Poles||starting at $20|
|Snowboard and Boots||starting at $20|
|Ski Poles only||$5|
|Ski Bike-Full Day||starting at $32|
|Snowboard boots only||$12|