Sipapu’s rental shop carries alpine skis, boots, poles, snowboards, ski bikes and more. Our on-site experts will ensure you’re fitted for the right gear, and they can help with your adjustments, too. New for the 2020/2021 season, all rentals must be booked online prior to coming to Sipapu. We expect to offer bookings beginning in early November 2020.
Know Before You Go
For the health and well-being of our guests and employees we will be modifying pick-up procedures for rentals for the 20/21 season. Here is what you need to know before you book:
- At the time of booking, you will need to provide the name, birth date, height, weight, and skier type of each member of your party.
- When you arrive at Sipapu, you’ll check-in and will be directed to the rental shop to pick up your rentals. Wait in line until you are called into the boot fitting area. Please do not have friends or family who are not renting join you.
- After boot fitting, you’ll be directed to equipment fitting, where you’ll be fitted for your skis and poles or snowboard. Pick up your gear on the rack and head to the slopes.
- At the end of the rental period, please remove your boots outside Equipment Return. Guests will not be allowed to remove gear inside Equipment Return.
- We encourage guests to rent gear for the entire length of their stay at Sipapu to avoid having to repeat the rental process each day.
During the ski season, the rental shop is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
|Adult(13+) Sport Skis, Boots and Poles||$32|
|Child(12 & younger) Skis, Boots and Poles||$22|
|Snowboard and Boots||$32|
|Ski Bike-Full Day||$35|
|Ski Poles only||$5|