Sipapu’s rental shop carries alpine skis, boots, poles, snowboards, ski bikes, and more. Our on-site experts will ensure you’re fitted for the right gear. All rentals must be booked online prior to coming to Sipapu. Prices for rentals are dynamic and will shift with demand, on peak days prices may be higher.
PLEASE NOTE: If you rent equipment for multiple days, keep your equipment until your last day — no need to turn it in each day.
Only need rentals and/or lessons, not a lift ticket?
Watch the video below for instructions!
Know Before You Go
For the health and well-being of our guests and employees, we will continue modified pick-up procedures for rentals for the 21/22 season. At the time of booking, you will need to provide the name, birth date, height, weight, and skier type of each member of your party.
What to Expect Once You Arrive
- Once on the mountain, grab your reloadable card and activate your rental purchase. Already have a card? You’ll still need to activate your purchase on your confirmation email for rentals. Please note pressing Activate Now on your ski day activates all your purchases, no need to activate multiple times for lift tickets or rentals.
- Get in line on the west side of the lodge (parking lot near the handicapped spaces).
- A boot technician will invite you into the rental shop for a boot fitting where you’ll be fitted with boots, poles, and helmets.
- Proceed to the equipment station to be fitted for skis, snowboards, or a ski bike.
- You’re welcome to put your boots on inside if 6′ spacing can be maintained and per current federal and state COVID guidelines. Lockers are located on the south side of the building for $.50 per use.
- Please plan to remove your boots outside and return all of your equipment at the same time to the rental shop door on the south side of the main lodge (riverside) to avoid additional charges.
- We encourage guests to rent gear for the entire length of their stay at Sipapu to avoid having to repeat the rental process each day.
During the ski season, the rental shop is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
|Sport Skis, Boots and Poles||starting at $20|
|Snowboard and Boots||starting at $20|
|Ski Poles only||$5|
|Ski Bike-Full Day||starting at $32|
|Snowboard Boots only||$12|