Introducing the new Sipapu Card
The Sipapu Card provides a contactless ticket and equipment rental experience, designed to deliver more time on the snow. You can add lift tickets and rental reservations to one single, reloadable card that can be used again and again. The best news? It’s direct to lift!
Simply purchase your tickets, rentals, and lessons online. Keep track of your welcome email. It contains a very important link to the Sipapu online portal where you can make changes. You’ll also receive a purchase confirmation email that contains an activation button.
When you arrive at the resort:
- Locate your purchase confirmation email (our free WIFI is called Sipapu Guest. No password required)
- Head to the Sipapu ticket window to pick up your Sipapu Card
- Once you have your card in hand, press ACTIVATE NOW on the email and follow the instructions
Already have a Sipapu card that you activated previously? New ticket purchases are loaded automatically and you can head straight to the lift. Rental reservations need to be activated at each visit. For lessons, please meet your instructor at the bell tower to start your lesson.
Plans Change – and You Can Change Them with the Sipapu Card
We understand plans change, so every lift ticket, rental or lesson purchased from a Power Pass resort after October 4, 2021 can now be changed, too*. Plus, there’s no charge to change your mind – you’ll just pay for any price difference.
* Product changes must be completed by midnight (11:59 p.m. MT) the night before your visit and resort credit must be used by April 30, 2022.
Tickets, rentals, and lessons are 100% refundable within 48 hours of purchase
Within 48 hours of the original ticket, rental, or lesson purchase, you are eligible for a 100% refund paid to the payment device used to purchase your lift ticket, rental, or lesson – but only if you have not exchanged your purchase for resort credit and you make your refund request before the day valid. Refund requests must be made in writing by emailing [email protected] within 48 hours of your purchase. Please note that refunds can take up to a week or more to process and for funds to be refunded back to your card.
Tickets, rentals, and lessons can be exchanged for resort credit up until midnight the day before they become valid
Please note that resort credit is NON-REFUNDABLE. You may not exchange your purchase for resort credits and then request a refund.
* Product changes must be completed by midnight (11:59 p.m. MT) the night before your visit and credits must be used by April 30, 2022.