Trip Protection Plan
Sipapu is happy to offer a Trip Protection Plan to help provide you with peace of mind as you make your plans to travel to Sipapu.
What is Trip Protection?
Trip Protection is available at a rate of 10% of the total lodging reservation value (including taxes and fees). With this purchase, you will receive a full refund if you cancel your reservation up until the day of arrival for any of the covered reasons, listed below. Trip protection is offered for Sipapu Resort lodging only. Downtown hotel partners and resort activities are not eligible. Trip Protection is non-refundable and must be purchased and paid in full at time of booking. Once a reservation is confirmed, Trip Protection cannot be added.
If you would like to book your reservation with Trip Protection, please email our reservations desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the resort at 800-587-2240.
- Unforeseeable serious injury or death of the insured or immediate family member. A letter from a physician is required. In the case of a death, a copy of a certified death certificate will be required.
- Severe weather conditions causing a delay of 24 or more hours or cancellation of travel. Documentation required.
- If, within one month or less of scheduled arrival, a guest’s primary residence is uninhabitable due to fire, flood, vandalism, burglary or natural disaster. Documentation required.
- Being subpoenaed, or required to serve jury duty, being hijacked or quarantined, including government order to quarantine in your home state or in New Mexico.
- A travel ban or government imposed restriction in your home state or New Mexico that is enacted AFTER you have made your reservation and that specifically prohibits travel to New Mexico.
- COVID-19: If you or an immediate family member tests positive for COVID-19 within one month or less of scheduled arrival. Documentation of a positive test will be required.
NOT COVERED (including but not limited to):
- Cancellation, delay or default by airline or tour operator.
- Change in plans (ie. “I don’t want to go”), normal pregnancy or childbirth, family, financial, employment, business or contractual obligations (ie. “My boss changed my vacation,” “I can’t afford to go”, “Our family is moving”).
- Illness or complications due to a pre-existing medical condition that shows within 60 days of arrival.
- Voluntarily choosing not to travel due to concerns about COVID-19.
Please call 800-587-2240 or email us at email@example.com with questions.