Sipapu’s convenient rental shop carries alpine skis, boots, poles, snowboards, ski bikes and more. Our on-site experts will ensure you’re fitted for the right gear.
Rentals are available in advance online by clicking the link below. Simply enter the date you want to ski and follow the instructions from there.
During the ski season, the rental shop is open from 8 a.m. until 4:30 p.m.
What to Expect Once You Arrive
- Once on the mountain, grab your reloadable card and activate your rental purchase. Already have a card? You’ll still need to activate your purchase on your confirmation email for rentals. Please note pressing Activate Now on your ski day activates all your purchases, no need to activate multiple times for lift tickets or rentals.
- Get in line on the west side of the lodge (parking lot near the handicapped spaces).
- A boot technician will invite you into the rental shop for a boot fitting where you’ll be fitted with boots, poles, and helmets.
- Proceed to the equipment station to be fitted for skis, snowboards, or a ski bike.
- You’re welcome to put your boots on inside if 6′ spacing can be maintained and per current federal and state COVID guidelines. Lockers are located on the south side of the building for $.50 per use.
- Please plan to remove your boots outside and return all of your equipment at the same time to the rental shop door on the south side of the main lodge (riverside) to avoid additional charges.