Buy Early and Save
UPDATE: April 5, 2021 Sipapu is closed for the season
The early bird gets the worm. With dynamic pricing, you’ll enjoy the best price on lift tickets when you select off-peak days and buy in advance – the earlier you buy, the more you save. Rest assured knowing that you’ll be able to adjust for unexpected situations with online self-service exchanges up until the night before you arrive.
Limited quantities of tickets are available per day at each price point, so buy early and save.
Tickets start at just $29 – the sooner your buy, the more you save.
BUY TICKETS NOW
Introducing the new touchless Sipapu Card
The brand new Sipapu Card provides a contactless ticket, rental, and ski school experience, designed to delivermore time on the snow. You can add lift tickets, rental reservations, lessons and resort credits to one single, reloadable card that can be used again and again. The best news? It’s direct to lift!
Can’t make it to the mountain on your selected date? This card has flexibility – you can use your resort credit towards another day.
How Does it Work?
BUY TICKETS ONLINE
Purchase your tickets, rentals, lessons or resort credits online at sipapu.ski.
Look for your confirmation email and flag it — it contains a very important link to the Sipapu customer portal, where you can make changes to your purchases. When you arrive, you’ll receive a new Sipapu Card to activate your purchase.
ACTIVATE YOUR TICKET, RENTALS, LESSONS
On your ski day, head to the Guest Services station. You’ll need to present your confirmation email to the attendant who will provide you with the FREE reloadable Sipapu Card for each guest.
Write the guest’s name on their card with a sharpie. Activate your ticket, rentals, and lessons by clicking the link in your confirmation email, entering your card number and PIN. The Sipapu Card is direct-to-lift, no need to pick up a sticky ticket or anything else.
Hold onto your card and reload it with tickets, rentals, lessons, or resort credit for your next bluebird or powder day!
Know Before You Go:
- We don’t anticipate a reservation system for our passholders at this time.
- All lift tickets will be sold online and there will be no window rate.
- You must purchase tickets, rentals, and lessons before arrival on the mountain.
- A major goal of our pricing this season will be to help anticipate and spread out demand.
- On peak days, expect to see higher rates due to increased demand, and conversely, expect to see much lower pricing on weekdays and other non-peak time periods.
- The brand new Sipapu Card will hold all lift tickets, rental reservations, lessons, and resort credits in one single, reloadable card. The Sipapu Card itself is free and will be offered to all ticketed guests prior to and upon arrival.
Click Here for Frequently Asked Questions about the Sipapu Card,
including information on how to exchange your purchase
Every Day Ski FREE