- Open floor plan with one queen-size bed plus loft with two twin beds
- 1 bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Fully-equipped kitchen (includes stove, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker, plus pots, pans, dishes, glassware)
- Living room with new couch, including full-size sleeper sofa and electric fireplace
- Cedar plank board lines the interior, with wood laminate flooring throughout
- 8′ x 13′ screened porch with mountain and Rio Pueblo views
- Dual heat/AC units in bedroom and living room and ceiling fans throughout
- Distance to lifts: 1,000 feet (or 400 steps)
- Sleep up to 6 comfortably
- We’re sorry. No pets are allowed in our new Riverside Cabins.
To view a map of our base and lodging area, click here.
View Sipapu’s Lodging Policies.