- Open floor plan with one queen-size bed plus loft with two twin beds
- 1 bathroom with shower (no bathtub)
- Fully-equipped kitchen (includes stove, refrigerator with ice maker, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker, plus pots, pans, dishes, glassware)
- Living room with futons and electric fireplace
- Cedar plank board lines the interior, with wood laminate flooring throughout
- 8′ x 13′ screened porch with mountain and Rio Pueblo views
- Dual heat/AC units in bedroom and living room and ceiling fans throughout
- Distance to lifts: 1,000 feet (or 400 steps)
- Sleep up to 6 comfortably
- We’re sorry. No pets are allowed in our new Riverside Cabins.
To view a map of our base and lodging area, click here.
View Sipapu’s Lodging Policies.
Click here to learn about the events happening at Sipapu during your stay.
The Riverside Cabins do not allow pets. Please note all cabins require a two-night minimum stay.
Fill out the form below to book a Riverside Cabin