Ready to learn to ski or snowboard? Sipapu is a fantastic place to learn with our large magic carpet beginner area, and plenty of room on the mountain to grow your skills. This year, due to COVID-19 regulations, Sipapu is offering individual private lessons at this time. We plan to offer group lessons beginning in late December.
Know Before You Go
- Students and instructors will receive symptom and exposure questionnaires upon their arrival to the ski area for ski school.
- Registering at least 48 hours in advance is highly recommended. Lesson availability is limited
- You must wear a face covering for the duration of your lesson.
- Please obtain your rental equipment well in advance of your lesson time. Please plan on an extra 30 minutes to 1 hour to get fitted and to the meeting place on time
- Please meet at the bell tower in the base area near the magic carpet for your lesson to begin.
- Please arrive at the base area 15-20 minutes before your lesson to check in.
Sipapu’s private lessons offer the most flexibility and the best learning environment. Private instruction is available to a beginner, intermediate, and advanced skiers and snowboarders who want to focus on specific goals, build technique and have fun.
Sipapu offers group lessons for everyone from first-timers to experts. A lesson amongst your peers will build your skills at a value.