Sipapu’s private lessons offer the most flexibility and the best learning environment. Private instruction is available to beginner, intermediate, and advanced skiers and snowboarders who want to focus on specific goals, build technique and have fun.
- Private lessons are individual lessons
- Sipapu offers private lessons for children ages 4-6 if accompanied by a parent. Kids older than 6 can take an individual private lesson.
- Please note: if more than one person joins the private lesson, we suggest that all participants are of a similar ability level, as the instructor must teach to the lowest level.
- Refunds and resort credit are not available for lessons on the day of the lesson or once the lesson has begun. For example, there are no weather-related refunds or refunds when a child is unable to continue a lesson.
|Type||Rate||Peak Rate||Lesson Duration|
|December 25, 2021-January 2, 2022; January 15-16, 2022; February 19-20, 2022; and March 13-17, 2022.
|Private Ski or Snowboard Lesson||$120||$160||2 Hours|
To reserve a lesson, follow these steps:
- Click on Select Your Ski Dates for the dates you want ski or snowboard lessons
2. When the calendar comes up, select the dates for which you want to book ski or snowboard lessons
3. After entering the guest information, click on Just need a lesson and/or rental equipment (Be sure and enter the guest’s information and correct date of birth to ensure the right lessons appear. For example, if your 6 year-old needs lessons, please enter their information and date of birth).
Select your lesson and it will add to your cart and proceed with the purchase