Sipapu Announces 2020/2021 Ski Operations to Begin December 10
Sipapu Ski and Summer Resort will begin its ski operations for the season beginning Thursday, December 10. Day tickets must be purchased ahead online at sipapu.ski beginning at 5 PM, December 8. The resort will not be selling tickets at the ticket window.
“Given the challenges we are all facing with COVID-19, we are very glad to be able to open our slopes to the public,” said John Paul Bradley, Sipapu General Manager. “We know that everyone is itching to get outside and experience the joy of skiing and snowboarding. We’re asking that everyone be responsible and respect the rules that allow us to stay open.”
The resort will be opening with limited facilities open to the public. The retail store and gas station will be open at 25% indoor capacity and restrooms will be available. Rentals, ski school, and the restaurant will not be open this weekend, but will open in the coming weeks.
Guests should anticipate and follow these required COVID precautions:
- All guests must wear a suitable face covering at all times and practice physical distancing.
- Indoor access will be limited.
- Lifts will promote physical distancing. Family members and members of the same traveling party can ride the lift together.
- Access to Sipapu may be limited during peak times for day tickets due to state capacity restrictions.
- Guests are encouraged to visit www.sipapu.ski/winter-experience for more information on what to expect at Sipapu.