Are you ready to rise to the mountains?
Save the date: the 2022/2023 Power Pass goes on sale on March 22! This year’s season pass lineup will feature a couple of surprises and also the mountain access that makes the Power Pass the most powerful pass in the Southwest. Here’s just a small preview of what to expect starting March 22:
- Buy now, ski now returns. For brand-new passholders, this feature is for you: this allows you to start skiing on your new pass right away. How it works is pretty simple: purchase your 2022/2023 season pass, forgo the free shipping, visit your home mountain to pick up your season pass and enjoy the best of spring skiing.
- All passes are available on our no-interest payment plan. When you purchase your pass by April 14 on our 0% interest payment plan, your pass price is divided into 9 equal payments. This can make your monthly payment less than the price of a lift ticket!
- For 2021/2022 season pass guests who renew their existing pass, there’s really good news: you can re-use your card next winter! This not only will make your pass purchase even easier, you’ll help all of us reduce waste, too!
- Power Kids continues to make kids’ – and their parents’ – lives awesome. This FREE, no-strings-attached season pass is for kids ages 12 and younger. This year, we’re automatically renewing kiddos who meet these criteria:
- 2021/2022 Power Kids passholders
- 12 years of age and younger as of March 22, 2022
- Sign the waiver we’ll email on March 22, 2022
- What does that mean? If you meet the above criteria, when season passes go on sale March 22, you don’t need to register your ripper for a new one – we’ll do that for you. Plus, the Power Kids pass your kiddo wore all winter on their lanyard, zipper or even helmet can be used again next season, too.
And this is only the beginning.
Get ready to rise to the mountains. Season passes go on sale March 22!