What to Expect Opening Day
In many ways, skiing and snowboarding won’t feel that different than in past years. The rush from taking a lap down the mountain, the smiles, the giddiness of a powder day — all that remains the same. What’s different is mostly at the base area.
Here are some tips for making your ski days a success while adhering to COVID regulations and precautions:
- Purchase your tickets online at sipapu.ski
- Please go to Guest Services to pick up your ticket after checking in
- You’ll be spending more time outside. Check the weather, and dress accordingly or have layers available for when you take a break.
- Wear a face covering – we can’t stress this enough. Wear something you’re comfortable with all day.
- You might consider bringing along a backpack with drinks, snacks, a water bottle or a Camelbak to have handy refreshments on the mountain.
- Consider booking a room at Sipapu to have your own indoor place to relax
- Sassafras from the top of lift #1 to the top of Butterfly
- First pitch of Upper Gamble
- Bambi from Thumper to Top of Badger’s Trail
- Badgers Trail
- Lower Badgers Trail
- Lower Bambi
- Lift #1
- Lift #2
- Lift #5
- Ski School Carpet
- Face covering are required for all guests and employees.
- All regular lift tickets must be purchased online. For season passholders only, free tickets (included with Power Pass purchases made before May 29) and 30% off full-rate buddy tickets may be redeemed at guest services.
- If you are coming from a partner resort and would like to visit Sipapu, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit guest services to redeem your tickets.
- Passholders will not need to make reservations, but please note that all access to the mountain will be first come, first serve and managed on an ongoing basis. Overall resort capacity will vary daily depending on factors including but not limited to weather, number of runs open, and percentage of guests on the slopes versus the base area.
- Indoor capacity will be very limited this season. We encourage you to plan to be outside more this season and dress accordingly.
- For more information on our 2020/2021 season safety guidelines and precautions click the button below:
Lessons will not be available until December 19.
Rentals will not be available opening weekend.