Adobe House features:
- Three bedrooms, two with king beds and one with a double set of bunk beds
- Two bathrooms, each with a shower (no bathtub)
- Well-appointed kitchen, including refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven and stovetop, toaster, coffeemaker, and dishes, glassware, utensils and cookware in abundant cabinet space
- Spacious living room with wood paneled ceiling and panoramic windows overlooking the lush alpine valley, plus a sleeper sofa
- Two separate dining areas—one in the kitchen and another in the living room
- Distance to lifts: 900 feet (or 360 steps)
- Well-behaved dogs welcome (Sipapu charges $20 per pet, per visit.)
- Sleeps 12 maximum
To view a map of our base and lodging area, click here.
View Sipapu’s Lodging Policies.
Click here to learn about the events happening at Sipapu during your stay.
New Trip Protection Plan!
Trip Protection is available at a rate of 10% of the total lodging reservation value (including taxes and fees). With this purchase, you will receive a full refund if you cancel your reservation up until the day of arrival for any of the covered reasons, listed below. Trip protection is offered for Sipapu Resort lodging only. Downtown hotel partners and resort activities are not eligible. Trip Protection is non-refundable and must be purchased and paid in full at time of booking. Once a reservation is confirmed, Trip Protection cannot be added.
If you would like to book your reservation with Trip Protection, please email our reservations desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the resort at 800-587-2240.