Adobe House features:
- Three bedrooms, two with king beds and one with a double set of bunk beds
- Two bathrooms, each with a shower (no bathtub)
- Well-appointed kitchen, including refrigerator/freezer, microwave, oven and stovetop, toaster, coffeemaker, and dishes, glassware, utensils and cookware in abundant cabinet space
- Spacious living room with wood paneled ceiling and panoramic windows overlooking the lush alpine valley, plus two full-sized sleeper sofas
- Two separate dining areas—one in the kitchen and another in the living room
- Distance to lifts: 900 feet (or 360 steps)
- Well-behaved dogs welcome (Sipapu charges $20 per pet, per visit.)
- Sleeps 14 maximum
To view a map of our base and lodging area, click here.
View Sipapu’s Lodging Policies.
Click here to learn about the events happening at Sipapu during your stay.