Camp Bigfoot at Sipapu
A multi-week ski & snowboard camp for kids
Introducing Camp Bigfoot at Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort, a four-week, Saturday only camp for kids focused on providing the best introduction to snow sliding, progressive skill development, fun and sparking their passion for snowsports and the mountains. This is a great way for your child to kick-start their skills.
- Camp Bigfoot is open to children and youth, ages 5 to 12
- Classes are 10 am – 3 pm and include lunch!
- 4 weeks, Saturdays Only Jan 25 – Feb 15, ends with February Fun Fest AND Pre-Spring Break Session: March 2 – 5
Questions? email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Season Pass upon Graduation (valid for the remainder of 2019/20 Season)
- FREE hot chocolate for participants
- Includes lunch
- Includes rentals
- Includes lift tickets
- Includes full-day lessons
- All participants must have a valid season pass or lift ticket. Please make sure your child has their pass/ticket attached to their jacket/pants/helmet for every session
- Fully functional and proper sized equipment is required. All ski equipment must have current DIN bindings, metal edges and brakes. Non-DIN bindings are not acceptable. All snowboards must have bindings, metal edges, a P-tex base and a safety leash. Your youth must also use real snowboard boots; winter boots are not acceptable. Please contact Sipapu if you have questions about equipment
- All young children must be “toilet trained” and willing to participate.
- It is especially important that beginners attend every session.
- Pre-registration is required
- Up to 60-minute break for lunch each day
- The lunch menu includes one entree and drink. Additional food is available for purchase by the participant.
- We make every effort to keep the same Instructor with their group for each session, but cannot guarantee it
- A minimum enrollment of 4 students in the same discipline, with the same ability level, is required in order to form a class
- There are no refunds or make-up days for missed sessions. Gratuities for instructors are not a requirement, but an appropriate and appreciated gesture
- Classes will meet at the Yeti Yurt at the Sipapu base area
Signing a Release of Liability is included as part of the online registration process. If for some reason you do not register online, parents must sign a Release of Liability form at check-in for each child in order for them to participate in the program.
Cancellations made at least 14 days prior to program start date will receive a full refund – within 13 days to 24 hours prior to the first class a 50% refund – less than 24 hours notice, no refund. Cancellations and refunds must be made at Sipapu Ski & Snowboard School or by emailing email@example.com
Attendance and Tardiness
- There are no refunds or make-up days for missed classes
- If you’re going to be more than 15 minutes late to your session, we need at least 24 hours notice, otherwise you take the chance of missing out on the session.
- Please email your late arrival notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will make every attempt to rejoin your child with their group, though depending on how late you arrive to the session, we cannot guarantee it.
What to Bring
- It’s helpful if you apply sunscreen and take your child to the bathroom before drop-off.
- Clothing and gear appropriate for conditions: neck gaiter, goggles, only one pair of socks, snow pants, and non-fleece mittens or gloves.
- Helmets are required.
- Snacks, lip balm, sunblock, hand warmers for cold days.
- Hot cocoa will be available for FREE during breaks (Limit one per participant, per class).