Back to School and Back to Skiing with Power Kids!
Sipapu has always been about family first – and families skiing together is a huge priority for us. We love seeing smiling kids and happy parents enjoying the mountain.
That’s why we developed the Power Kids pass. Every child age 10 years and younger receives a FREE season pass at Sipapu, Pajarito, Hesperus, Purgatory, Arizona Snowbowl, Nordic Valley and our mountain bike resort Spider Mountain during the 19/20 winter season – no purchase necessary and no strings attached. Plus, kids in 5th grade receive a FREE season pass valid at Sipapu, Pajarito, and Hesperus. Coupled with the discounts we offer on lift tickets and lodging, skiing at Sipapu is both affordable – and convenient.
The Slopeside Difference
Sometimes it feels like there are a lot of barriers to being a cheerful family of skiers, from the mountain of gear it takes to get on the slopes to the steep learning curve of little ones trying to tell pizza from french fry.
Staying slopeside at Sipapu is a revelation for those who haven’t ever stayed on the mountain.
- Grabbing your gear on the mountain is a timesaver, and makes getting your right skis and boots a breeze (boots don’t fit? No running to town after a miserable day to exchange them!)
- A five-minute walk to the lift from the parking lot means happier, more energetic children, ready to take on the whole mountain
- Being able to warm up with a cup of soup or hot chocolate in your cozy room is a surefire way to make anyone’s ski day better, especially when your room’s just a few minutes from the slopes.
- Grabbing lunch in the room can also mean the family can comfortably rest to get ready for an afternoon of shredding
- Kids are tired and Mom wants to take another run? Easy – Dad goes back to the room with pooped kids and then the parents switch out.
- Many rooms at Sipapu offer in-room kitchens. Heat up some soup, make some grilled cheese and dinner is ON – or visit the Riverside Grill for a break from the cooking for a relaxed, low-key meal
- Everybody gets on the mountain for FIRST TRACKS to shred that powder sooner!
There are only a handful of resorts in New Mexico where you can stay slopeside, and the only one that’s as affordable as Sipapu. So grab your Power Kids Pass, get yourself a Season Pass, and let’s make this winter THE winter where your clan is THAT happy, smiling family enjoying the slopes.