Come Work Where You Play!
Are you a Friendly, Hard Working Team Player? Join Sipapu
Working at Sipapu isn’t just a job. At Sipapu, you’re part of a special team with a fun mission of giving people the freedom to ski. Willing to work hard and play hard? We’ve got a position for you. We’re hiring now for great jobs year-round.
Have you worked here before and want to come back? We are glad to welcome you for another terrific season. Want to start a career in the ski and outdoor industry? We’re a great place to begin!
Director Of Hospitality
- Live on Property to handle night time guest room issues.
- Oversee All aspects of our lodging department. Including online reservations, lodging office operations and staffing levels, housekeeping operations, guest complaints, room pricing, lodging and housekeeping budget, RezStream staff training, and management.
- Manage base area maintenance department to maintain lodging units and make upgrades in a timely manner.
- Oversee Cafe operations and maintain F&B and inventory.
Ski School Supervisor
- Have the ability to ski or snowboard.
- Experience teaching skiing or snowboarding a plus.
- Oversee daily ski school operations.
Ski and Snowboard Instructors
- OEC, Wilderness First Responder, EMT or equivalent.
- Ability to ski or snowboard.
- Responsible for department scheduling.
- Good communication skills.
- Work hand and hand with staff to clean rooms for daily arrivals.
- Linen inventory management.
- Work with Lodging and Maintenance departments to accomplish a seamless guest experience.
Ski and Snowboard Technician
Guest Service Station Cashier
Parking Lot Attendant
Facility Maintenance Technician
Don’t see the job you’re looking for? Email [email protected] to inquire about a position. Please note the name of the position.
From lift operations to working in our restaurant, Sipapu offers a wide array of opportunities.
Want to ski and be outside all day? Become a ski or snowboard instructor – no experience necessary. If you can ski or snowboard blue and blacks, we can train you to teach skiing and snowboarding. Try lift operations and snowmaker. You’ll be working with your hands and enjoying the beauty of nature.
Want a job inside? Consider becoming a rental technician or working in our restaurant, or work in housekeeping.
Like moving snow and building terrain parks? Join our crew.
Our benefits truly offer you the opportunity to play where you work. Discover hidden tree runs and powder stashes, along with some first tracks with your season pass. Save on food in our restaurant, Sipapu merchandise in the store, and brush up on your ski and snowboarding skills with free lessons and free rentals during the week.
Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort enjoys its diverse workforce and is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer. Sipapu Ski & Summer Resort does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, gender, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.